Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Here is a list of 10 warning signs of improper blood circulation:
1. Numb Hands & Feet
- Numbness in some points of the body, especially the extremities can be an indication of problems with the circulation.
- Also, numbness can appear as a result of persistent pressure on the hands and feet, compression of the nerves, exposure to cold, lack of magnesium and lack of vitamin B12. It can also be a sign of diabetes, under-active thyroid, and multiple sclerosis.
2. Swelling of Lower Extremities
- If you experience swelling in the feet for a long period of time this can be a result of poor blood circulation.
Because of the lack of blood flow, the kidneys are unable to fulfill the process of keeping fluids in the blood vessels.
3. Persistent Fatigue & Tiredness
- Fatigue can appear as a result of different medications and physical exertion, but if there is a persistent feeling of fatigue and tiredness then it may be related to poor blood circulation.
The improper blood circulation interferes with the normal functioning of the organs, even the muscles which do not have enough oxygen and necessary nutrients.
- Along these, symptoms, breathlessness, sore muscles and lack of stamina can appear.
4. Cool Hands & Feet
- Good circulation maintains a regulated body temperature. When there is some problem with the circulation, the body can’t have a normal body temperature, so the hands and feet are usually cold. This is because the blood can’t reach the furthest points in your bodies, such as the fingers and toes.
- In this case, you can rub the affected point so that you encourage the blood flow.
5. Varicose Veins
- Varicose veins on the legs can be a result of poor blood circulation because the improper flow builds pressure and the veins become twisted, swollen and visible. Usually, they appear on the lower extremities, causing itchiness, pain, restlessness, heaviness and burning sensations in the legs. Also, this is an important beauty concern for many people.
Other factors that can contribute to this condition are obesity, heredity, hormonal changes, constipation, use of control pills and a lot of standing on a daily basis.
6. Weak Immune System and Slow Healing
- The improper circulation will influence the immune system because when not distributed on time, the vitamins and minerals that the body needs have to fight off infections. In this way, the ability of the body to fight bacteria is affected.
7. Erectile Dysfunction
- If there is no a proper blood flow in the reproductive organs, this may lead to erectile dysfunction. Further on, this can cause problems to achieve or sustain an erection. This condition can be connected to atherosclerosis. So, men who suffer from this problem should consult a doctor in order to evaluate the risk of cardiovascular disease.
8. Sudden Hair Loss
- Hair loss is an evident indication that there is an improper distribution of blood in the body.
- When the scalp does not receive the needed nutrients at the right time and amount, the hair becomes dry, thin and starts falling down.
9. Tightness Or Heaviness In The Chest
- If there is no an adequate blood flow, the heart won’t be able to function in the proper manner.
- The poor circulation in your heart can lead to tightness and heaviness in the chest.
10. Skin Discoloring Or Cyanosis
- Cyanosis is a discoloration of skin as a result of low levels of blood oxygen or an improper blood circulation. So, the color can change from bright red to the dark one, the skin around the eyes, lips, and gums can be blue. Even the fingers and toes can get a bruised look.