Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This issue is more common in the warm days that are coming. Cracked heels can happen both for women and men and do not look good especially when we wear sandals or flip flops.
Most of the people are not affected by this problem because maybe it is not so serious, but if the cracks are deep they can lead to infection and should be treated the sooner the better.
Today in this very article we show remedies that will help you with this issue without having to buy expensive products that are filled with chemicals and do not give you the wanted effect.
BAKING SODA AND MILK
Ingredients you will need for preparing the remedy
- 3 tablespoons of baking soda
- 4 cups of milk
- -Heal the milk and then add the baking soda. Mix well and pour the mixture in a bowl appropriate for your foot size.
- -Soak your feet in this mixture for 10 minutes and then rinse them with cold water.
- -The results are unbelievable. Your feet are going to be amazing after only one use and you can wear your favorite sandals again.
LEMON, SALT, GLYCERINE, ROSE WATER FOOT MASK
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons glycerine
- 2 teaspoons rosewater
- Warm water
- Pumice stone/foot scrubber
- Take a basin of warm water and add raw salt, eight to 10 drops of lemon juice, one tablespoon of glycerine, and one teaspoon of rose water. Soak your feet for about 15-20 minutes in this water.
- Using a pumice stone or a foot scrubber, scrub your heels and the sides of the feet.
- Mix one teaspoon of glycerine, one teaspoon of rose water, and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply the mixture on your cracked heels. Since this will be a sticky mixture, you can wear a pair of socks and leave it on overnight.
Wash off with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Glycerin (aka, glycerine or glycerol) is a commonly used ingredient in many cosmetic and personal care skin care products. As a humectant, glycerin works to moisturize the skin by drawing water from the air into the skin’s outer layer.
Repeat this for a few days till your heels become soft.
- We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family.