Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
I use this marinade for beef skewers before you cook on the barbecue or grill.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 35 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 18cl of soy sauce
- 10cl white wine vinegar
- 10cl lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Place all ingredients except beef in a container with lid.
- Shake well to mix.
- Place the beef in a large bowl.
- Pour marinade over meat and marinate, covered, for 3 days by returning each day.