Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
For Le Noel coloré, here is the ideal cake that will please both young and old.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 200 g of dark chocolate
- 60 g of soft butter
- 250 g of mascarpone
- 220 g icing sugar
- 8 packs of kit kat [ to be dosed according to the size of the mold ]
- 5 packs of smarties [ to be dosed according to the size of the mold ]
- 8 eggs
- 180 g butter
- 150 g almond powder
- 370 g caster sugar
- 2 tablespoon crème fraîche
- 200 g dark chocolate 70%
- 160 g flour
- 2 tablespoon yeast
- 40 g bitter cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C.
- Separate the whites from the egg yolks, turn the whites into the snow with a pinch of salt.
- In a bowl, combine the butter with the sugar and the almond powder.
- Add the egg yolks and the crème fraîche.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- When it is melted, remove from heat and let cool.
- Add it to the contents of the bowl.
- Sieve flour, cocoa, and yeast add to the previous mixture.
- Gently add the whites to the snow.
- Pour the preparation into two missing mussels, bake 30 min.
- Let cool and then unmold on a rack.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, set aside.
- Mix together the butter and mascarpone, add the icing sugar.
- Add the melted chocolate while continuing to beat.
- Spread the top of the first glaze cake, place the other cake on top, cover the icing set.
- Cut the kat kits in order to obtain bars of the height of the cake, place them all around the cake by sticking them to the frosting.
- Decorate the top of the cake with the smarties.
Enjoy it !!