Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you are need of a quick and easy snack or appetizer, this Bacon Ranch Cheesy Bread is it! This cheesy bread is loaded with bacon, ranch flavor and tons of cheese! It is great for holiday parties or game day….
Ingredients [ For 10 to 11 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 Large French or Sourdough Loaf – sliced in half, lengthwise
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter – room temp
- 1 (1oz) Package Dry Ranch Dip Mix (I use half the package for a more mild ranch flavor)
- 1/2 Lb. Cooked Bacon – chopped
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place bread on large baking sheet.
- Mix butter and dry ranch dip until combined. (use 1/2 package for lighter ranch flavor or whole package for a strong flavor) Spread mixture onto bread.
- Top evenly with chopped bacon.
- Mix mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Layer cheese on top of bacon.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melty. Broil on high for 2-3 minutes to brown top.
- Slice and serve.