Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
These chicken drumsticks are finger-licking’ good! They are tender and flavorful with a crisp salty skin on the outside…
Ingredients [ For 12 to 14 people ] [ Preparation time : 7h12 minute – Cooking time : 58 minutes ]
- 4½ to 5 lbs (1 large pack) chicken drumsticks
- 1 medium onion, pureed*
- 2 Tbsp mayo
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp salt
- Optional if you want a little spice: 1 to 2 Tbsp Jamaica me sweet hot and crazy sauce
- In a small bowl, stir together onion puree, 2 Tbsp mayo, 1 tsp black pepper, 1 Tbsp salt and hot sauce if using.
- Place chicken drumsticks in a large mixing bowl or soup pot then pour on the marinade and toss to coat the drumsticks.
- Cover with lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 6 to 8 hours or (preferably) overnight.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and bake skin-side-up at 400˚F for 45 minutes in the oven then turn drumsticks over (skin-side-down) and bake another 15 minutes.
- For extra crispy skin, turn drumsticks again and broil 3 minutes or until skin is browned and crisp.