Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This cool and creamy Butterfinger Pie is the stuff dreams are made of. It’s a no-bake dessert that’s so easy to make…
Ingredients [ For 10 to 11 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (12.5-ounce) bag fun-sized Butterfinger bars, crushed (reserve 2 bars to sprinkle on top)
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 store-bought oreo or chocolate graham cracker crust
Beat cream cheese and peanut butter with an electric mixer until smooth.
Mix in vanilla.
Beat in powdered sugar until smooth.
Fold in crushed butterfingers.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Spread filling in the crust. Sprinkle reserved butterfingers on top.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.