Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Women who suffer from depression, fatty liver, high cholesterol level, pre-diabetes and gallbladder problems may struggle to lose weight and stay healthy.
Unexplained weight gain has been linked to hormonal imbalances. As women grow older, they are more likely to experience this problem.
Why Hormones Need To Be Reset
- Each hormone in our bodies is a key which needs to turn a lock to be able to do its work. The “locks” are actually receptor sites. Various inflammations can affect the receptors and that is why some hormones may become ineffective.
- Some of the hidden reasons why the receptor sites are ineffective are:
- “ Brain Drain” from wheat, rye, barley, and corn-based products (which are usually genetically modified, to add insult to injury)
- Constant exposure to xenoestrogens (estrogen mimics) in our diet, environment, and even our personal care products
- Meat, dairy, and eggs from animals treated with growth hormones
- Sugar, alcohol and caffeine intake (coffee, black tea, green tea, and white tea)
- High fructose intake (even from natural foods like unsweetened applesauce and tomatoes)
- Stress, EMFs (electromagnetic frequencies) and sleep deprivation
Give Yourself A Personal Hormone Tune-Up
- Making some easy changes in your every day recurring can definitely help preserve hormonal balance, permitting you to take charge of your weight and health.
- Read on to find out about critical hormones in ladies our bodies that ought to be balanced to be wholesome and feel properly.