Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
No one can resist this creamy, cheesy and ultra silky sauce that smothers the soft, tender Brussels Sprout…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 2 lb Brussels Sprout
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cut an X in the base of each Brussels Sprout. Heat a large saucepan of water to a boil.
- Boil Brussels Sprout for 8 minutes. Drain. Let cool and then cut each Brussels Sprout in half.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Add milk, stirring until sauce boils and thickens. Stir in Dijon mustard, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Remove from heat. Add 1/2 of the shredded cheddar cheese and stir until melted. Stir in Brussels Sprout.
- Spoon mixture into a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 30 minutes.