Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chicken curry is a common delicacy in South Asia, Southeast Asia, as well as in the Caribbean (where it is usually referred to as “curry chicken”). A typical South Asian curry consists of chicken stewed in an onion and tomato-based sauce, flavored with ginger, garlic, chili peppers and a variety of spices, often including turmeric, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, cardamom and so on. Outside South Asia, chicken curry is often made with a pre-made spice mixture known as curry powder.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 600 grams of chicken breast
- 3 carrots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 onions
- 25 g blanched almonds
- 3 natural yogurt
- 30g butter
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 5 sprigs of parsley
- Peel and slice the onions and garlic.
- Peel the carrots and expand them into slices.
- Cut the chicken breast into cubes.
- Brown the chicken pieces with the butter in a pan, then remove them.
- Gently return to the place the onions and garlic, then add the curry.
- Let slowly cook 2 min.
- Put the chicken into the casserole, add the carrots, almonds, yogurt and 10 ml water.
Lightly salt, cover and simmer 45 min.
- Serve the chicken sprinkled with parsley and rice together.
Enjoy it !!