Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Packed full of mouthwatering flavor. It tastes even better heated up the next day for leftovers…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- fresh parsley, for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 375F. Bake cauliflower on a baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- While baking, stir together the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Transfer cauliflower to a casserole dish. Pour sauce over top.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until cauliflower has reached desired tenderness.