Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
When I first tasted a curry, I didn’t like it, but over the years I found out about curries and their many differences. This is how I introduced my children to curry. The last ingredient was the clincher, everything was better with THIS in it… Today, they eat many curries as I do.
Ingrédients [ For 1 to 3 people ] [ Preparation time : 20 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 4 large tablespoons of heavy cream
- 2 shallots
- 20g butter
- 10 cl dry white wine
- 1 tsp. tablespoons curry powder
- Salt, pepper.
- Peel the shallots and chop them finely.
- Melt the butter in a pan and fry the shallots a few minutes until they start to brown a little.
- Deglaze with white wine. Let reduce 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the cream, curry, salt and pepper.
- Leave heated moments then mix a few seconds with a giraffe mixer to obtain a smooth sauce.
- Serve piping hot.
P. S: This sauce is delicious with fish or poultry.
Enjoy it !!
Source: Curry Sauce – Admirable Recipes