Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The painstaking decision between chocolate and Rice Krispie squares is over with these ooey gooey Fluffernutter Rice Krispie Squares! This recipe brings all your favorite treats into one delicious bar…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 10oz bag regular sized marshmallows
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 10oz bag Reese’s peanut butter morsels, melted
- 2 8oz bags Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and turn heat to low.
- Stir until completely smooth.
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in peanut butter.
- Add cereal.
- Fold in the mini marshmallows.
- Pour Krispies treats into a greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Do not press them in tightly. Just very gently even the top of the treats (you can use tin foil to make this easier).
- Spread melted peanut butter morsels over the top.
- Top the melted peanut butter morsels with the peanut butter cups. Press those in so they stick!
- Allow setting, about one hour.
- Cut into squares and store in an airtight container.