Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
For none of us is it new to know that Mother Earth has endowed us, from its very origins, with all kinds of plants and healing herbs, which can help us in an extremely effective way to treat any kind of illnesses and diseases of our Health. If we learn to intelligently use the enormous power of nature, we can benefit enormously. Today, in particular, we want to talk to you about a plant, considered by many as a true natural treasure. Find out below, what are all the benefits of sage for health.
A Real Treasure Before Your Eyes
- The sage (salvia) is a heaping grass natural properties, which can help to effectively treat conditions and diseases, such as for example the bloating, overweight, paralysis and many others, which will discuss in detail below.
- The impressive benefits of sage for health are due in part to the fact that this herb contains in its composition, large doses of vitamins B and C, in addition to a wide range of essential minerals, such as glucose, saponin, bactericidal enzymes, estrogen and potassium. It is one of the most powerful healing herbs of our time.
- Every day, more and more specialists are doing their studies based on the benefits of sage for health.
- Sage is also known as “the herb of women” in some parts of the world, particularly due to its impressive benefits for women’s health.
- Let’s see below and in detail, what are all the benefits that this powerful plant can offer your health.
The Benefits Of Sage For Health
Undoubtedly, the list of benefits of the sage for health is very extensive. Pay a lot of attention.
- This powerful plant will help you eliminate
- Sage also helps fight
- This herb will also serve to combat fatigue and
- You can use sage for your problems related to the nervous system.
- Throat and gum problems can also be treated with this plant.
- It also helps regulate the production of sweat.
- Conditions such as pharyngitis and gingivitis can also be treated with sage.
- With sage, you can also prepare your own home remedy for ulcers and sores.
- This powerful herb also contains astringent properties.
- It uses sage to protect the vaginal mucosa.
- You can also use sage to combat cystitis and other urinary tract infections.
- This plant also helps reduce blood sugar levels.
- Sage acts as a sedative of the digestive system.
- It also uses this herb to combat symptoms of menopause, such as goosebumps, hot flashes, dizziness, and nausea.
Since we have talked about all the impressive benefits of sage for health, let’s see now what home remedies you can prepare yourself with this plant.
Home Remedies Based On Sage
- The remedy of sage to treat sweat: Soak about 50 – 70 grams of dry sage in 1/2 liter of alcohol for a week, shaking the container every day. After seven days, drink 50 drops of this powerful syrup daily to treat sweat.
- The remedy of sage to heal wounds and as a digestive tonic: Mix 3 tablespoons of dry sage with 3 cups of hot water, and drink the preparation once it is at room temperature. You should drink a cup of this infusion daily.
- Sage for the throat and gums: You can also prepare a sage gargle remedy for a sore throat. Just gargle with an infusion of sage, 3 times a day.
- The remedy of sage for the digestive, nervous and gynecological system: Just add about 4 grams of sage in a cup of hot water, let the mixture sit for a few minutes, and drink. This powerful remedy based on sage will serve you to treat digestive, gynecological and nervous system-caused ailments.
- Sage for rheumatism and paralysis: One of the most salient benefits of sage for health, is the fact that this powerful herb is able to treat paralysis extremely effectively. Add 2 large handfuls of sage in 2 liters of water already boiled, and after the preparation has been in the fire for 15 minutes, filter the substance and take it to the bathtub. Take a bath with this preparation, 2 or 3 times every week.
- Sage to heal wounds: You can mix a little pure honey from bees with sage infusion, and then apply the preparation on your wounds, to heal them.
- Sage for skin fungi: Use sage poultices or prepare a bath based on this herb, to eliminate any type of skin fungus.
There are many home remedies that you can make yourself, just by having a little sage. The best thing about all this is that you will not have to spend money on expensive medications, which in the long run will only cause you more inconvenience. Sage is an extremely natural ingredient, which you can find in any weed store near your home, or in your own garden.
Get a little sage right now to always have at home, and be able to take full advantage of the benefits of this powerful herb.
- There is no doubt that we are talking about a true treasure of nature. However, even sage should be ingested with caution, because otherwise, it could cause various side effects in our health.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding women should not ingest sage or any type of preparation based on this herb. It can cause an abortion, or decrease the natural production of breast milk.
- Beyond this, do not forget that you have a powerful natural healing tool to treat your various health conditions. Use sage wisely, and get the most out of your health benefits.