Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
These quick and easy grilled pork chops with peach salsa are the perfect main course for a summer barbecue. The peach salsa takes just minutes to make and elevates these pork chops to company-worthy status…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 4 bone-in center cut pork chops (approximately 1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup diced peaches
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro leaves
- the juice of 1 lime
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Drizzle the olive oil over both sides of the pork chops and season generously with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the pork chops on the grill and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer registers 160 degrees.
- In a bowl combine the peaches, red onion, cilantro and lime juice. Add salt to taste. Salsa can be made up to 8 hours in advance.
- Spoon the salsa over the pork chops and serve immediately.