Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 farm chicken cut into pieces
- 1/2 packet of cornflakes with unsweetened corn flakes
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 white beaten in snow
- 1 c. tablespoons ketchup
- 2 pinches of nutmeg
- 3-4 drops of Tabasco
- 2 c. Coffee lime juice
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- Salt pepper
- Preheat the oven. 6 (180 ° C).
- Put the cornflakes in a freezer bag and crush them into coarse crumbs with a rolling pin.
- In a bowl, mix the egg yolks with nutmeg, Tabasco, lemon juice, garlic and ketchup, salt and pepper.
- Mount the egg white snow with 1 pinch of salt.
- Stir it gently into the bowl.
- Pour the flour into a bowl, roll the chicken pieces in it, then toss in the preparation.
- Put them into the bag cornflakes, shake and drop them in the oven on a rack covered with aluminum foil.
- Cook 45 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
Enjoy it ..!