Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
When adding the coconut flour we added it in slowly gauging the consistency. We had to make sure they wouldn’t fall apart when placed in the pan….
Ingredients [ For 10 to 11 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 lb Lump Crab Meat
- 1 large Egg
- 6 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp spicy brown mustard Can be subbed with yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp green chili tabasco sauce Can be subbed for regular Tabasco
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp parsley (fresh, optional)
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Put crab meat in a colander to let out any excess water (we patted ours dry) and set aside.
- Combine mayo, mustard, Tabasco sauce, egg, salt, and pepper. Fold in the crab meat until fully coated.
- Slowly add in flour while mixing by hand. Once fully incorporated fold in the fresh parsley.
- Heat a skillet to medium-low and add 2 tbsp of butter ( we used 2 tbsp for three patties – feel free to use less if desired).Place as many patties as can comfortably fit in the pan (remember you want to be able to flip them!)
- Form six uniform patties from the mixture.
- Flip after about 10-12 minutes (the side facing down should be browned).
- Repeat until all patties are fully cooked. We topped ours with more Tabasco sauce before enjoying.