Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Pork chops wrapped in bacon and grilled to crispy perfection. There is so much to love about this recipe…
Ingredients [ For 8 to 9 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 2 Pounds Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 Pound Uncooked Sliced Bacon
- Garlic Salt
- Onion Powder
- Toothpicks (optional, to hold the bacon on the pork)
- Preheat grill.
- Season each side of your pork chops with garlic salt and onion powder.
- Wrap each pork chop securely with 1 slice of bacon (or however much bacon you want)!
- Grill over medium-high heat until bacon is crispy on each side.