Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A delicious, creamy low carb sausage gravy that is perfect over low carb biscuits…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 1 ½ Pounds Breakfast Sausage (we make our own)
- ½ Cup Trim Healthy Mama Baking Blend
- 1 ½ Cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ½ Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium heat. (Do not drain.)
- Sprinkle Baking Blend overcooked sausage, and stir to coat.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Bring to a low boil, reduce heat and simmer until thickened. (About 10 minutes.)