Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
These mini cheesecakes with caramel sauce are delicious! The base is just 3 ingredients. We love the flavor, texture and how completely easy they were…
Ingredients [ For 23 to 24 people ] [ Preparation time : 1h45 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
For The Crust
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs (from 12 whole crackers)*
- 6 Tbsp (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- ½ tsp cinnamon
For The Mini Cheesecakes
- 16 oz cream cheese (from two 8oz packages), softened
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 14 oz can be sweetened condensed milk
What You Will Need
- 24 standard cupcake liners and 24 count muffin tin
Optional Whipped Cream & Topping Ingredients
- 1 cup of cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Cinnamon to garnish
- 1 cup caramel sauce
How To Make Mini Cheesecakes & Caramel Sauce
- Prep: Preheat oven to 350˚F. Combine 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs, 6 Tbsp melted butter and ½ tsp cinnamon.
- Stir to evenly moisten crumbs.
- Divide crumbs between 24 cupcake liners (about 1 Tbsp in each).
- Push crumbs into the base and slightly up the sides using a small spoon or your fingers.
- Mix cream cheese and eggs with the whisk attachment (or electric hand mixer) on high speed 5 minutes, or until blended and smooth, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Add condensed milk and mix on low speed** until blended (2 min).
- Divide cheesecake mixture evenly between cupcake liners – about ¾ full (or a flat ice cream scoop in each one) and bake at 350˚F for 15 minutes.
- They should be set with a very slight jiggle in the center.
- Don’t over-bake. If you notice them starting to crack in the oven, they are over-baking.
- Cool to room temp in baking dish then spoon ½ to 1 Tbsp caramel sauce
- over each one. Refrigerate 2 hrs or until fully chilled then top with whipped cream using a piping bag with large open star tip. Lightly dust with cinnamon if desired. Serve with or without liners.
How To Make Whipped Cream
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup cold heavy cream, 1 Tbsp sugar, and ½ tsp vanilla and beat together with an electric mixer on high speed for 2 minutes or until whipped and fluffy.