Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easy 20-minute baked parmesan herb salmon with a savory parmesan cheese crust makes the perfect no-fuss weeknight meal…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 4 4-ounce skinless salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- optional: fresh parsley for garnish and rice pilaf for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease the foil.
- Lay salmon in a single layer of foil and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush with melted butter, then sprinkle with Italian seasoning and top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until salmon is flaky and cheese is completely melted.
- Serve hot garnished with freshly chopped parsley and served with rice pilaf if desired.