Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Potluck Potato Casserole Recipe is loaded with low-fat sour cream, low-fat cheddar cheese, low sodium chicken broth, fresh onion, butter, black pepper, salt, red pepper, hash brown, low-fat cream chicken soup, cooking spray, coarsely crush cornflakes and fresh parsley…
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) finely shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons minced the fresh onion
- 5 teaspoons butter,
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen hash browns,
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 10 ingredients in large bowl;
- spread evenly into baking dish
- coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle cornflakes over potato mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Potluck Potato Casserole recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 194 calorie, 30 calorie from fat, 6.4 grams fat, 3.7 gram saturated fat, 1.8 gram mono fat, 0.4 gram poly fat, 7.9 milligram protein, 27.1 gram carbohydrate, 1.5 gram fiber, 21 milligram cholesterol, 1.5 milligram iron, 283 milligram sodium and 166 milligram calcium.