Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The number of people suffering from gout and arthritis is constantly increasing. The cause is the high amount of uric acid that accumulates around the joints. This, in turn, causes debilitating joint pain that interferes with daily activities. So, if you like to reduce your gout and arthritis pain, you need to learn how to remove uric acid in joints.
Let’s start from the beginning. The breakdown of purine ( an ingredient in many foods) stimulates the production of uric acid. The produced uric acid should then dissolve in the blood, pass through the kidneys, and eventually flush out through the urine.
However, eating the wrong foods cause the formation of uric acid crystals, instead of processing it as always.
For instance, consuming a lot of sugar increases the levels of uric acid. Studies have proved that fructose increases the uric acid levels in the blood.
The consequences are increased angiotensin levels, reduced nitric oxide levels, and smooth muscle cell contraction. All this can result in kidney damage and high blood pressure.
Moreover, increased uric acid levels are related to mild inflammation which can progress into a wide range of health conditions and diseases.
The normal range of uric acid levels depends on gender, 3.4–7.0mg/dL for males and 2.4–6.0 mg/dL for females.
How To Remove Uric Acid In Joints & Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar is one excellent natural ingredient that can help treat your joint pain. Besides eliminating uric acid from the body, Apple cider vinegar can also help flush out excess water, toxins, and different harmful microbes.
- What’s more, it offers antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and helps restore the normal pH levels in the body.
- The main reason why this vinegar is so effective in the treatment and prevention of gout and arthritis pain is the compound it contains called acetic acid.
- So, consuming Apple cider vinegar in the right way cleanses the blood from toxins and boosts the blood flow. This, in turn, helps break up the uric acid crystals and prevent them from reoccurrence.
- But, you have to make sure you use raw, unpasteurized, undistilled Apple cider vinegar without any additives, such as the Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar.
- A lot of people share their experience with Apple cider vinegar in their attempt to relieve gout and arthritis symptoms. Many of them say their joint pain has drastically reduced within few hours of drinking the vinegar, and others say their experienced gout pain relief only after few days.
- Nevertheless, most people are satisfied with the results from this gout treatment.
Here’s How To Remove Uric Acid In Joints & The Help Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Pour one or two tablespoons of the right type of Apple cider vinegar into a glass of water.
- Mix well and drink 2 or 3 times daily.
- You can add three tablespoons of the vinegar for a full therapeutic effect.