Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This Sloppy Joe Casserole made a delicious homemade Sloppy Joe recipe and topped with tater tots just be the ultimate comfort food dinner…
Ingredients [ For 6 to 7 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 (15-ounce can) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (2-pound package) frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Using a large 12-13 inch oven-safe skillet, brown the ground beef with the onions and the bell pepper over medium-high heat until the meat is fully cooked and crumbly, about 10 minutes.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients except the tater tots and stir well to combine.
- Arrange the tater tots in a single layer on top of the sloppy joe mixture in the pan.
- Cook uncovered in preheated oven until the tater tots are cooked through and golden brown, 25-30 minutes.
- Serve hot