Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Spiced Rub Brown Sugar Pineapple Glazed Ham is coated with a sweet and tangy spiced glaze that caramelizes on the edge of the ham. This will be the star at your holiday dinner table…
Ingredients [ For 8 to 9 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 55 minutes ]
- 1 boneless, fully cooked 5-pound ham
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place the ham flat side down in a roasting pan.
- Combine brown sugar, coriander, cinnamon, cumin, pepper and allspice in a small bowl. Rub on the outside of the ham.
- To make the glaze: In a small bowl combine pineapple juice, Dijon mustard, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Rub half of the glaze on top of the ham and reserve the other half.
- Add ¼ cup of water to the bottom of your roasting pan and bake the ham for about an hour and 15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 140 degrees.
- Remember, your ham is already fully cooked and you are heating it to the optimal eating temperature.
- Remove the ham from the oven and rub remaining glaze on top of the ham and broil for 2-3 minutes until the glaze caramelizes on the top.
- Let rest three minutes before serving.