Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Not your regular Italian stuffed shells! Easily doubled for a potluck dinner…it’s a great crowd pleaser…
Ingredients [ For 8 to 9 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 36 minutes ]
- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 12 Jumbo Pasta Shells
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Jack cheese
- Cook Shells.
- On the stove sear Beef or turkey.
- Add Taco and cream cheese. Cover, remove from heat and let it sit for a while while the cheese is melting.
- Stuff the shells with the mix and place in a baking pan. Cover with sauce.
- Bake covered with foil for half an hour at 350F. Take out and put some cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered until the cheese melted and starting to brown a little.