Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A taste of elsewhere thanks to the use of peanut butter and nuts from Brazil !!!!!
Ingredients [ For 8 to 10 people ] [ Preparation time : 18 minute – Cooking time : 24 minutes ]
- 80 g white chocolate chips
- 55 g of brown sugar
- 55 g maple syrup
- Tonka grated beans
- 150 g of Brazil nuts
- 150 g wheat flour T55
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 100 g peanut butter
- 60 g of fermented milk
- 3 large eggs
- 250 g milk chocolate
- Roughly cut walnuts. Roast them for a few minutes in the oven and caramelize them in a saucepan with the maple syrup. Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Melt the chocolates with the peanut butter and the fermented milk in the microwave.
- Blanch the eggs with the brown sugar and the grated Tonka Bean.
- Add this mixture to the previous unit.
- Then add the mixture of caramelized nuts / white chocolate chips.
- Sift the flour and mix the whole. Bake for about 20 minutes in a rectangular pan.
- Let cool and cut into small pieces.
Enjoy it !!