Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate ice cream ball it’s one of the best ice cream ever…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 18 minute – Cooking time : 12 minutes ]
- 4 egg yolks
- ½ cup (125 mL) sugar
- 375 ml (1 ½ cup) cream 35%
- 125 mL (½ cup) milk
- 115 g (4 oz) dark chocolate, chopped
- In a saucepan off the heat, whisk the egg yolks and sugar until the mixture thickens and whitens.
- In the microwave or in a small saucepan, heat cream and milk. Add it gradually to the egg whisking.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, scraping the bottom and sides of the pan until lightly thickened. Remove from heat and add chocolate. Mix thoroughly until well blended. Pour the cream into a bowl. Let cool.
- Cover with plastic wrap directly on the surface of the cream. Refrigerate for about 2 hours or until cream is completely cooled. If desired, place the bowl on ice to accelerate cooling.
- Pour the cream into an ice cream maker. Turbine the cream according to the manufacturer’s instructions until it is firmly set. Transfer to airtight container and freeze for 2 hours.
- If the ice cream is too firm, let it cool a few minutes before serving. The ice cream can be stored for about 2 weeks in the freezer.
Enjoy it !!